Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Enamour 25th Birthday Surprise by My Enchant Prince, Iv :)

Today is my 25th birthday and i didnt feel excited, because:
1. i feel old even people always wrong with my age, and they convinced me that i still look young, babyface etc but it still doesnt change anything that im getting older. lols. well, people are getting old so its quite fine for me. 
2. i almost never hv a wonderful birthday, or in my case..normal bday. i dunno how, i dunno why.. but i always feel miserable and dejected on my birthday, its always gloomy. so i start hate my birthday since several years ago. i always give surprise bday party for my besties and some of my close friends, but people seems always forgot my birthday. well, but i tried to remember that i got a few surprises from my besties, twice maybe. but it make me so happy. not because the surprise itself, but because they remember my bday, they make my day, they put their effort to make that surprise. but actually i have the big problems here. so you know what? its because i always have problems, apart from the people. like problem and problem that make me so aweful. i always cried on my birthday, which is so silly. it so sad. Since that, i do not wish anything when my bday comes, but just one thing. there's no problem, theres no tears and just like the other normal days.

well..

we talk about iv now. so he did it. he succeed made me mad and hate him. lols. its because he always remind my bday since 1 month ago< and if people said that repetitively, its quite convincing that actualy he remind himself about my bday and make me sure enough that he won't give me any surprise. that surprise isnt that important for me (i dont want to be fake, but if give me one.. i will be so happy. most of ladies love little surprise) but his attendance is everything to me. so he said from this morning before my bday, then 10 hours, then 5 hours then so on till its 00.00 and he yell 'HAPPY BDAY TO ME" well, its annoyed me. i sleep soon after that, and then that morning when i arrived at the office i quite surprised when  i found the coco-banana pocky (my fav) and the hellokitty record doll. when i press her right hand, then theres iv's voice start to comfort me and made me smile, i press again and again. lols. i was so happy, then i press the left hand even its tell "DO NOT TOUCH' but thanks for my curiousity, i delete his voice. huhuhu... i will persuade him to sing the song and save his voice again to me.

Theres another problem here. Did i mention already that problem always come on my bday aka i hv bad day in my bday. so here it is. theres a case. it start from small case, but because of unawareness from me and my friend, plus the hatred guess so i got this. unawareness make me pay big deals for it. it so creepy and i cant do nothing of it, my office friends tricked me, they order jco and they told the one who order is me, and because i didnt order it so i didnt pay for it, but they insist and at the end theres someone who pay for it. lols. i know its a trap.

then when almost 5pm ppl gathered already, they prepare the eggs and cute owl bday cake for renata. it so cute. i already hv a bad feeling because they trap me already, so they know my bday all of sudden. but they supposed dunno about my bday, it must be someone who reveal it. hmmpphh.
Iv said that he's busy but he tried to manage the time so he could go to my home earlier to meet me up, i said i dont want to. i dont want to see anyone. im not in the good mood.
well, soon after that my suspiciousness is proved. because one by one of them throw me with the donuts, creamy and sticky. eww. they throw me so hard, and they throw on my hair, by body. well, especially my hair. nabila wanna throw up when she congrats me. hmm...
i wanna throw up too. lols.
but then elis come out with the tripple cheesecake and theres my name on it. 'iwiid' okay, i know everything eventually. ivan who give this cake, not my colleagues. because they just prepare for renata. and they know about my bday because of that cake. ergghh..i dunno that i have to thanks or mad at iv. 

i washed my hair, then i back home with elis. then after i arrived, suddenly i feel excited..
because actually i knew there is something, because i found some whimsicality, like:
Mom and dad ask me out today and they always picks me up then we go together so we dont waste time. and they never mention to have dinner with me. but i told iv that i will have dinner with them tonight, just in case if he wanna give me surprise at home. then my mom said that she will wait for me at home and hv dinner with me soon after that => i never mention to them about the dinner and them too.(weird #1) and she said that they cant pick me up because of traffic (weird#2) and both mom and dad text me to go home soon and ask where am i (weird#3) because of they decide to not pick me up, they will not expect to have soon dinner. haha..

so after i arrived, i look my parents sit on coach, then i went to the kitchen like usual and immidiately i enter my bedroom. aw aw. SURPRISE!!!!
Iv play the 'piano' and sing bday song then he play the bday song. after that he turn on the light then i can see the scrapbooks. (theres the pict in my IG), theres HAPPY BDAY IWIID. with all the pictures, accecories, photos and the wishes from both of my families, and also my besties. Geo and Lanny, Niq,Jess, Ana, depoy. theres no Fensia and Candy's, but they already congrats me by wa. thats more than enough. omg, iv so so lovely. he made all of these by himself. he's a guy, but he made all of this, i just.... well, im speechless. he cut and paste everything, he hang all of them, and its cute. im seriously love it. love it so much. he did that things for me. so touched. then when i saw my bedroom, i saw mowie, greenie, brownie and velline sit in circle, and in the middle theres a birthday card and  gifts, when i opened there re bag and wallet from FOREVER NEW, the things that i love but i didnt buy it yet because they expensive. huhuhu.. so happy about the gift and everything. 
then when i went out to shower, iv and kiky sang bday song with another bday cake, its an ice cake actually. and its from iv's parents. how nice. so i blow the candle then i showering because its late already. after it, i and iv take pictures with my dad's iphone. hahaha. and we had dinner together, and he told me everything. about the preparation especially.
it so wonderful. 

Thanks Iv.
Thanks for make my day.
Thanks to change my horrible birthday become a wonderful one.
I cant be happy without you.
Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment