Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Seven

So, today is our final day. yeayyy, im so excited and happy finally i get home. its exhausting really.

so, early in the morning i found 3 voice messages from one of my guess, the PT LW family. they asked their ticket because they will be extend for 2 days. then before i wanna ctc him, MR L ctc me first. he even leave the paper message for me behind the door. then before i wash my face etc, he knock my door already so i opened. ergggh, i still had my pillow face, and wear pajamas, not look good at all. after i gave the ticket etc, i go shower then i tidy up all my baggage, amke sure theres nothing left there. after i make sure, i went downstair to hv breakfast. the rest is really big. i took some of potatoes, meat etc, then i back again just to grap some chips and after i ate that, i took one of my fav breakfast dish, cereal with the dried banana and milk, for sure. i ate really fast because i still manage the ferry thing with my local guide, who dont want responsible of what she had done. well, aftar finally its done.. we re gathered at the lobby waiting for others then we re going to the port. at the port, we check in all of our baggage. its take quite long. i met another tour leader from another travel agent. he's name is Hans and really nice. after that we together going by ship then when we arrived at HKIA, we check in again to manage the seat. the guests re waiting at other area. it takes almost 1 hour for that.  finally all done and we re going to the immigration and go to the boarding gate. its really pity that Hans lost his phone. i feel bad for him.

we took the train to the gate, and while we re waiting, i tell everyone there one by one that i apologize if i ihad done something wrong or something that hurt their feeling, its inadvertent. then i said thankyou for join this tour etc. everyone said the nice words to me, even the SS family. they look so nice and warm, but when i read the questionaire from them at plane, i found 1 quest that said all the bad things during the tour, and its SS family. they not only said that the foods isnt good etc, but he also said the tour leader isnt assertive enough, because he look that many guests re keep late day by day. i knew thats mybad. i told them not too late, i warn them, but i cant angry to them, when i told them.. they re more fierce than me, they also have many excuses. their children for example. errghh,..

but yeah, i tried to become assertive once and it works.

also, he said that im just too young become tour leader. too younggg???? im 24. hello???

well.. another, he said that im just like a baby sitter where kids always wanna close with me, especially isaac. well, i love kids and actually i did nothing..but they always wanna be with me. tara, olive and isaac. he even dont want to loose his hold. well, thats not my bad. the important thing is i still did my job. i do my job correctly and had responsibility, but again.. i cant see whats wrong if the kids like me, theres no one complain about that.

but after i rethink again, finally i found the answer. they re the only family who dont have kids, and they just lost their baby. so..okayy.. i feel bad for them.


i listen many amazing jazz and classic song at the plane, and i will download it later.


after we landing, and took our baggage i wait them to took all the baggage, and said again the last words for them, but the SS family seems uninterest at all. they turn sucks again. even before they already turn good nice and warm.

ehh.. maybe they heard what i said with Y. well, dont want to talk about this anymore.




yeayyy, jakarta !!! *happy*

my dad's friend already await me in front.. my parents couldn't pick me up, because theyre travelling together with my aunt's fam and my brother also coming in. and unexpectedly, thomas, the one who pursue me.. also pick me up, but i didnt meet him. i told him, theres someone who already pick me.


later, i have good news!

ivan will coming to jakarta!!! woohooo! xD

so, we can spent our weekend together. yeay yeay yeay!

we re going to senayan city. as a couple. :D

*grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment