Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Historical Italy-Prato

 18-19 September 2009

The next day, we wake up on 07.00 am in the morning, like usual theres morning call every morning to make sure that all of us were wake up. :P But we usually wake up before that call. Like i told before, i went to europe not just with my family, but also with my grandama. ;) so, i shared my room with my lovely granny who is so fun and caring. But she always wake me up on 05.00 am because she worried being late. I worry being late too, but 5.00 is too early. Lols. Once, she even wake me up on 4.00 and i sleep again. :P I said, “ Grannyyy,, i still sleepy. Please let me sleep again for a moment” and actually when she wake me up, she groom already which is cool! I just smiling and start to sleep again. :P I woke up on 06.00 by my alarm, i always set my alarm on 06.00am. anyway, the most incredible about my parents, my grandmother, and also others previous generation are they dont need any alarm to wake them up. My parents always wake up so early in the morning if they need to do something, or if my mom dont have to do, she usually wake up on 07.00. I really wanna do that, but i was scared that i can’t wake up if i idnt set my alarm, so one day i keep my mind before i sleep that i must wake up on 06.00 (but i still set my alarm on 06.10 =. Just in case :d). And its work!!! Lols. We went to have breakfast after that! The simple breakfast, but i still love it!! I love breakfast time, always! I ate cereals, breads, omelletes, toasts with bacon and much butter on it, also i drank hot chocolate! So yummy! :D
Although its work, i still set my alarm. I still scared if there is unwanted things. So, after that we go to the Pisa. Pisa is the name of town. Its according by someone who discover the Pisa tower. Ana obviously we went there, The Pisa Tower! And the pisa tower is sooo tall and (miring!), i wonder could it fall in the future? I hope not. The tower is so beautiful, we can go there if we want to. But my family and other just decided to takes pictures in front of them and take a walk. I walk with my friend, Nia. She’s soo nice and motherly. Nia was go with her mom. So, after we takes pictures, we look around, and theres another building beside the pisa tower, its kinda church, and theres a pretty park beside it. Its wonderful! Many couples sits there, or napping, and most of them were kissing. I know its ordinary to looks people kissing everywhere, but it still. :P I keep staring at them til the lady had glance to me. Uupss..
There are stores everywhere who sells the souvenirs. Some of them sell made in China product, some of them not. The seller were usually indias. After we finished the tour at Pisa, we have lunch in Chinese Restaurant. They serve something different like we usually eat in indonesia. Theres no MSG obviously, and the puyunghai is just the egg, with no other ingredient. Its a bit plain, but still okay. And the soup is just like water, with leek, egg and tomatoes. Very plain, but healthy! And also for the other food, not as yummy as in indonesia, but its much much more healthy! Its good! ^^
I though theres no one work in here, or other ppl i correct it. It just like family business, family restaurant. All chinese, and they moved to here long time ago. Well, i wasnt wondered. Chinese is everywhere! Lols. You can find Chinese, even u are in afrika! Its not strange at all!
Then we go to take look and glance from the bus, and the tour leader told us the story about The Pisa tower, Italy and many things. It takes a few hours. I wasn’t really like Italy beside Rome and Vatican personally. Italy is fine, i just dont feel like into it. Its like a bit dirty and (susunan bangunan) just not... u know. And be aware in italy! There are many (penjambret), and they’re so clever! Just hide it and never shows your wallet, or open it. Trust me. U can put dollars to pay things and put it in your tight pocket. Then, we have dinner at chinese restaurant again! Haha.. and theres eggs again!
Lols.Breakfast, lunch, dinner with eggs. Haha. I love eggs, so thats okay. IJ
We stay at :
CHARME
Via Delle Baie 228/230, 59100 Prato, Italy
Ph : 00 39 0574 55054
Fax: 00 39 0574 0597606.
The hoteal was classic and so convenient! Its not like motel, i called small hotel, and i love this hotel!! xD Theres mini bar and the flowers pattern on the sofa, also the carpets, curtain, everything! Its homey! J But the evalator or lift were very small, it just could consist 4 ppls.

No comments:

Post a Comment